Store Policies

Customer Care

Products

Since we are a small independent company, we try to process orders within 72 business hours from when the order is received. You will receive a confirmation email once your order is processed. If an order is placed on a Friday, over the weekend or holidays it will be processed on the next business days to follow. Confirmation of an order may be delayed if further information is required.

Some of items on the website are made to order, therefore have a longer timeframe from order to delivery (approx. 2 weeks). Similarly, thrifted items that require customization may also take slightly longer to be processed. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding with our slow fashion mantra. 

Questions? Send us an email (hello@emske.ca) or submit one via the contact page.

Services

Turn around time for graphic design, illustration, consultation, web design and accessibility related projects are to be determined between the client and emske, design studio. These times may greatly vary depending on project scopes. Custom design and co-designing can often be a lengthy process requiring multiple meetings. This service also involves external manufacturing partners that have different diverse scheduling needs. emske can not guarantee specific deadlines for custom and co-designing.

Questions? Send us an email (hello@emske.ca) or submit one via the contact page.

Privacy & Safety

emske is respecting of the privacy rights of all visitors to our website. We collect the personal information (name, address and email) you provide as part of the checkout transaction process and to support communications between our company and clients.

If you sign up for our newsletter or submit feedback or a testimonial, your email and additional information that you submit will be visible to the emske team.

 

Payment Methods & Terms

  • PayPal

  • Offline Payments

Products

Payment must be received prior to any product being sent out to a customer. Payments are to be made via PayPal or offline payments (such as e-transfer or electronic funds transfer - EFT). The latter is to be determined between client and emske as to which works best regarding the circumstances of the project or purchase.

Services

General terms for service projects is a payment of 25% up front cost from the agreed upon quote with the remaining 75% of the fee paid upon completion of the project. However, progress billing is also available with a payment schedule anywhere between Net14 - Net30. Some projects may grow in scope throughout the duration due to clients changing needs, this likely will lead to an increase in cost/time. If this happens, an additional quote may be required for the additional work which will then have to be agreed upon by the client and emske, design studio.

Untitled_Artwork 1.jpeg